The director of Judicial Affairs at James Madison University talks about restorative justice in the field of campus conduct administration on collegiate campuses, including JMU. He also reflects on the influence of Howard Zehr as his mentor.
Josh Bacon on restorative justice in campus conduct administration
Posted on May 6, 2010
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other
- EMU alumni sing the “Alma Mater”