The director of Judicial Affairs at James Madison University talks about restorative justice in the field of campus conduct administration on collegiate campuses, including JMU. He also reflects on the influence of Howard Zehr as his mentor.
Josh Bacon on restorative justice in campus conduct administration
Posted on May 6, 2010
- Start Your Journey With Us
- Women’s Peacebuilding Leadership Program
- Using STAR training in the Dominican Republic
- How Lois Zook Arndt is using STAR training at home
- How do you plan to use Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience (STAR)?
- How the STAR training is being used to help children
- Nurturing Resilience for Sustained Peacebuilding – EMU
- 3P Human Security Alumni Cedarwood Cross-Cultural David Brubaker Homecoming Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Loren Swartzendruber Men's Basketball Men's Soccer Mennonite Central Committee Middle East peacebuilding Residence Life Restorative Justice STAR Summer Peacebuilding Institute Sustainability Women's Basketball