The director of Judicial Affairs at James Madison University talks about restorative justice in the field of campus conduct administration on collegiate campuses, including JMU. He also reflects on the influence of Howard Zehr as his mentor.
Josh Bacon on restorative justice in campus conduct administration
Posted on May 6, 2010
- On the sidewalk at EMU: How is EMU transforming you?
- EMU Commencement 2016
- Suter West Campaign – Honoring the Swartzendrubers
- Jess Rheinheimer – 2016 CoSida Academic All-American of the year
- The Campaign for Suter West
- Eastern Mennonite University’s #GivingTuesday campaign, Dec. 1, 2015
- “The Climate’s Changing…So Why Aren’t We?” with Todd Wynward