Co-founder of the Center for Justice & Peacebuilding/CJP at Eastern Mennonite University/EMU, John Paul Lederach shares a story about sensory experiences and poetics in the field of peacebuilding education and practice.
John Paul Lederach on “The Poetics of Peacebuilding”
Posted on April 19, 2010
- “Will the Glorious Respect for the Country Doctor Continue into the Future?” with Linford Gehman
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding