Lisa Schirch, professor of Peacebuilding and Director of the 3D Security Initiative discusses the field of Peacebuilding and how it is linked to several disciplines sociology, anthropology, political science, psychology, economics, and history to formalize the study of what causes conflict and how to work a community, a nation, or a region of the world out of conflict.
Linking the field of peacebuilding to other disciplines (Lisa Schirch, CJP faculty)
Posted on March 4, 2009
- “Will the Glorious Respect for the Country Doctor Continue into the Future?” with Linford Gehman
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding