Derek DSilva (Summer Peacebuilding participant from Bangladesh, 2008) discusses the new ideas for dialoguing between religions that he will take back with him from his time at SPI.
New Ideas for religious dialogue (Derek DSilva, SPI participant)
Posted on March 2, 2009
- “Will the Glorious Respect for the Country Doctor Continue into the Future?” with Linford Gehman
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding