Doreen Ruto (MA in Conflict Transformation, 2006) discusses her current work, especially around the 2008 Kenyan election violence. She is currently blending her various Peacebuilding skills working with UNICEF and working on a peace education curriculum for schools as well as working with trauma healing in places such as Sudan and Rwanda.
My Work after CJP (Doreen Ruto, CJP alumna)
Posted on March 2, 2009
- “Will the Glorious Respect for the Country Doctor Continue into the Future?” with Linford Gehman
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding