Babu Ayindo (MA in conflict transformation, 1998) explains why he was drawn to CJP the curriculum addresses the hands-on, community-based social justice work. In addition, the faculty and students learned from each other – You can only be a teacher if you are a learner and you can only be a learner if you are a teacher.
Drawn to the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding (Babu Ayindo, CJP alumnus)
Posted on February 24, 2009
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other