Babu Ayindo (MA in conflict transformation, 1998) explains why he was drawn to CJP the curriculum addresses the hands-on, community-based social justice work. In addition, the faculty and students learned from each other – You can only be a teacher if you are a learner and you can only be a learner if you are a teacher.
Drawn to the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding (Babu Ayindo, CJP alumnus)
Posted on February 24, 2009
- On the sidewalk at EMU: How is EMU transforming you?
- EMU Commencement 2016
- Suter West Campaign – Honoring the Swartzendrubers
- Jess Rheinheimer – 2016 CoSida Academic All-American of the year
- The Campaign for Suter West
- Eastern Mennonite University’s #GivingTuesday campaign, Dec. 1, 2015
- “The Climate’s Changing…So Why Aren’t We?” with Todd Wynward