Babu Ayindo (MA in conflict transformation, 1998) explains why he was drawn to CJP the curriculum addresses the hands-on, community-based social justice work. In addition, the faculty and students learned from each other – You can only be a teacher if you are a learner and you can only be a learner if you are a teacher.
Drawn to the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding (Babu Ayindo, CJP alumnus)
Posted on February 24, 2009
- Start Your Journey With Us
- Women’s Peacebuilding Leadership Program
- Using STAR training in the Dominican Republic
- How Lois Zook Arndt is using STAR training at home
- How do you plan to use Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience (STAR)?
- How the STAR training is being used to help children
- Nurturing Resilience for Sustained Peacebuilding – EMU
- 3P Human Security Alumni Cedarwood Cross-Cultural David Brubaker Homecoming Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Loren Swartzendruber Men's Basketball Men's Soccer Mennonite Central Committee Middle East peacebuilding Residence Life Restorative Justice STAR Summer Peacebuilding Institute Sustainability Women's Basketball