Aaron Lyons (MA in Conflict Transformatiom, 2008) gives his definition of restorative justice involving all of those affected by a harm or a crime in the outcome, the putting right of the harm. It brings those who were involved to the table to discuss how to put it right.
What is Restorative Justice? (Aaron Lyons, CJP alumnus)
Posted on February 23, 2009
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other