Aaron Lyons (MA in Conflict Transformatiom, 2008) gives his definition of restorative justice involving all of those affected by a harm or a crime in the outcome, the putting right of the harm. It brings those who were involved to the table to discuss how to put it right.
What is Restorative Justice? (Aaron Lyons, CJP alumnus)
Posted on February 23, 2009
- Start Your Journey With Us
- Women’s Peacebuilding Leadership Program
- Using STAR training in the Dominican Republic
- How Lois Zook Arndt is using STAR training at home
- How do you plan to use Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience (STAR)?
- How the STAR training is being used to help children
- Nurturing Resilience for Sustained Peacebuilding – EMU
- 3P Human Security Alumni Cedarwood Cross-Cultural David Brubaker Homecoming Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Loren Swartzendruber Men's Basketball Men's Soccer Mennonite Central Committee Middle East peacebuilding Residence Life Restorative Justice STAR Summer Peacebuilding Institute Sustainability Women's Basketball