Aaron Lyons (MA in Conflict Transformatiom, 2008) gives his definition of restorative justice involving all of those affected by a harm or a crime in the outcome, the putting right of the harm. It brings those who were involved to the table to discuss how to put it right.
What is Restorative Justice? (Aaron Lyons, CJP alumnus)
Posted on February 23, 2009
- In Honor of Loren and Pat Swartzendruber
- On the sidewalk at EMU: How is EMU transforming you?
- EMU Commencement 2016
- Suter West Campaign – Honoring the Swartzendrubers
- Jess Rheinheimer – 2016 CoSida Academic All-American of the year
- The Campaign for Suter West
- Eastern Mennonite University’s #GivingTuesday campaign, Dec. 1, 2015