Ali Gohar (MA in Conflict Transformation, 2002) discusses the history of his time at CJP (arriving in the US two weeks before September 11) and the openness and welcoming aspect of the community. Upon his return, he started his own NGO Justpeace International which does restorative justice work in Pakistan and Afghanistan and helps victims of torture.
My life after the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding (Ali Gohar, CJP alumnus, Fulbright Fellow)
Posted on February 23, 2009
- Start Your Journey With Us
- Women’s Peacebuilding Leadership Program
- Using STAR training in the Dominican Republic
- How Lois Zook Arndt is using STAR training at home
- How do you plan to use Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience (STAR)?
- How the STAR training is being used to help children
- Nurturing Resilience for Sustained Peacebuilding – EMU
- 3P Human Security Alumni Cedarwood Cross-Cultural David Brubaker Homecoming Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Loren Swartzendruber Men's Basketball Men's Soccer Mennonite Central Committee Middle East peacebuilding Residence Life Restorative Justice STAR Summer Peacebuilding Institute Sustainability Women's Basketball