Ali Gohar (MA in Conflict Transformation, 2002) discusses the history of his time at CJP (arriving in the US two weeks before September 11) and the openness and welcoming aspect of the community. Upon his return, he started his own NGO Justpeace International which does restorative justice work in Pakistan and Afghanistan and helps victims of torture.
My life after the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding (Ali Gohar, CJP alumnus, Fulbright Fellow)
Posted on February 23, 2009
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other