Ali Gohar (MA in Conflict Transformation, 2002) discusses the history of his time at CJP (arriving in the US two weeks before September 11) and the openness and welcoming aspect of the community. Upon his return, he started his own NGO Justpeace International which does restorative justice work in Pakistan and Afghanistan and helps victims of torture.
My life after the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding (Ali Gohar, CJP alumnus, Fulbright Fellow)
Posted on February 23, 2009
- On the sidewalk at EMU: How is EMU transforming you?
- EMU Commencement 2016
- Suter West Campaign – Honoring the Swartzendrubers
- Jess Rheinheimer – 2016 CoSida Academic All-American of the year
- The Campaign for Suter West
- Eastern Mennonite University’s #GivingTuesday campaign, Dec. 1, 2015
- “The Climate’s Changing…So Why Aren’t We?” with Todd Wynward