Inclusive Democracy Advisor, Danida Human Rights and Good Governance Programme October 2010: I am currently working as Inclusive Democracy Advisor for Danida Human Rights and Good Governance Programme in Nepal (DanidaHUGOU). I have been working here since March 2009, after the Jana Awaaj project implemented by Canadian Center for International Studies and Cooperation (CECI) ended, ...More
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID