Peacebuilding Specialist, World Vision Indonesia Andreas is responsible for providing technical assistances to ensure the integration of peacebuilding into World Vision Indonesia’s ministry through relief, transformational development, and advocacy. Peacebuilding integration aims to ensure that the programs will do no harm, strengthen local capacities (including capacities for peace), prevent and reduce violent conflict and violence ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID