2010: Peacebuilding Collaboration Coordinator at World Vision International The purpose of this job is to increase the effectiveness of the Peacebuilding Community of Practice (CoP) and its associated networks and interest groups by facilitating communications and collaboration, as well as coordinating its activities and knowledge management. The Peacebuilding CoP, commonly known as PaxNet, is one ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID