Director of Nigerian Office for Peace and Reconciliation April 2006: I am in charge of the newly created Nigerian Office for Peace and Reconciliation, supported by the Church of the Brethren in Nigeria. After graduating with the MA in Conflict and Peacebuilding, I moved on to graduate studies at Ashland Theological Seminary in Ohio. In ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute