Jennifer is the founder and director of thecontactproject, an organization utilizing contemplative practices, neuroscientific research, culturally sensitive methodologies, and the science of complex systems to assist individuals, communities, and organizations in cultivating the capacities for listening, patience, and respect. thecontactproject recognizes that a diverse and interdependent world requires the inclusion of human needs and dignity ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID