Director and Co-Founder of Conflict Analysis and Intervention Group; Director of Disaster Management program at Ohio Christian University Thad is the Director and Co-Founder of Conflict Analysis and Intervention Group, CAAIG. Thad is currently completing his Ph.D in Intercultural Studies where his focus is on International Emergency Management. Thad holds over 60 Federal Emergency Management ...More
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jan Jenner John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute