I am in my third year at the University of Melbourne in Ph.D. studies. My doctoral studies are in the School of Anthropology, Geography and Environmental Studies. My thesis topic is “Contributions of Citizens: Peacebuilding in Croatia.” In October ‘06 I presented a paper at the ACR conference in Philadelphia, PA, and I used the opportunity to ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jan Jenner John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute