Senior Advisor, Emergencies, Save the Children Alliance 2009: I’ve switched jobs in Save the Children. I’m now “Senior Advisor, Emergencies” for the Save the Children Alliance (ie the mother ship). November 2006: After returning from Sri Lanka, where I worked for CARE as the director of several projects that focused on integrating peacebuilding within development ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute