Senior Program Coordinator, USAID – Afghanistan Rule of Law Saeed works in Kabul as the Senior Program Coordinator, a key liaison between USAID/Afghanistan Rule of Law Project and the Afghan justice sectors, mostly senior officials. In addition to his first book, described below, Saeed has just had his second book published in Persian/Dari: Negotiation Skills: An ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jan Jenner John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute