Professor in Political Science 2010: I was awarded the prestigious Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) scholarship to enable my continued work on the Ph.D. 2009: I began a sabbatical, and I’m pursuing a Ph.D at the Department of Political Science, Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. 2007: After graduating I ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jan Jenner John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute