Though contemporary restorative justice began only about 30 years ago, the effectiveness of these practices in reducing violence, incarceration, recidivism, and suspensions and expulsions in schools is increasingly being documented.
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID