Though contemporary restorative justice began only about 30 years ago, the effectiveness of these practices in reducing violence, incarceration, recidivism, and suspensions and expulsions in schools is increasingly being documented.
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute