Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-housing Specialist at Prairie View Prairie View, in Newton, KS, is a non-profit regional behavioral and mental health system with six locations in Kansas. In my position as Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-housing Specialist I’m giving out rent assistance as part of the federal Stimulus. It’s a really good fit for ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute