Executive Director of Offender/Victim Ministries, Newton, KS Since returning to the U.S. following my term with Restorative Justice Ireland Network in Belfast, Northern Ireland, I have been working as Executive Director of Offender/Victim Ministries in Newton, Kansas. We are a restorative justice organization that has been in operation since 1972. We have been practicing victim-offender conferencing ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute