Programme Manager for Eastern and Central Africa, Interpeace After completion of my MA in Development and Peacebuilding, I returned to Kenya and joined an International peacebuilding organization called International Peacebuilding Alliance (Interpeace). Interpeace is affiliated to the UN. This organization primarily works with local actors to ensure that peace processes go beyond the small political ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute