Nilofar is the executive director of the International Center for Afghan Women’s Economic Development at the American University of Afghanistan. Previously, she was the country director of the Foundation for Open Society Institute Afghanistan, which supports nongovernmental organizations to strength capacity, bring international expertise and promote cooperation around human rights.
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jan Jenner John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute