Hamid works for the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) based in Washington D.C., where he focuses on the “bottom-up approach to civil society” and oversees NED’s democracy assistance to the Afghan civil society institutions. In addition to his MA in conflict transformation from CJP, Hamid finished a master’s degree in public policy from the University of Virginia, both completed ...More
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jan Jenner John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute