Mental Health Counselor, Crossroads Counseling Services Nancy is a Bilingual Mental Health Counselor for Intensive In-home Services. In addition to her work at Crossroads, Nancy taught Conflict Transformation as an Adjunct Professor at Bridgewater College in 2011, and served as a Psychiatric Emergency Services Clinician/Emergency Room Crisis Intervention Mental Health Clinical Assessor at Rockingham Memorial Hospital ...More
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID