Faculty, Centre for Religious and Cross-cultural Studies As a lecturer in religion in peace studies, Mohammad teach two graduate courses: “Violence and Peace in Religions” and “Religion, State and Society.” Mohammad also manage a number of research and training programs on the issues of religion, peacebuilding and religion-state relations. He conducts a regular survey monitoring violence ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jan Jenner John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute