Professor of Education, Bridgewater College, Bridgewater, VA. Prior to teaching at Bridgewater College in Bridgewater, VA, Mark was instrumental in designing the Master of Arts in Education program after joining the EMU faculty in 1994 and revising the secondary education program at the undergraduate level. Dr. Hogan has presented research papers at national and international ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute