Three million children in the United States are estimated to have one or both parents in prison. Here is some information about these children: 1 in 15 African American children has a parent in prison. For white children the figure is 1 in 110. About half of parents in prison have never had a personal ...More
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Ali Gohar Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Howard Zehr Jan Jenner Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Ron Kraybill Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute