Jon is the Global Peacemaker Scholar-in-residence at Elizabethtown College, a half-time position. He also resources the peer mediation program with students. He continues with some consulting, and his most recent contracts have been with Oxfam Great Britain and Oxfam Novib (the Netherlands). Jon served on the management committee of the Mindanao Peacebuilding Institute (Philippines) for ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute