Humans are inextricably connected to the earth. We inhabit, breathe, drink, and eat this strange blue globe that is our only home. The oldest religious traditions recognized this scientific claim by weaving stories, almost myths-as-memory, which describe humans as creatures crafted from the dirt: adam and adama, human and humus, culture and cultivate. Indeed, the ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute