Technical Advisor for Peacebuilding and Justice, East Africa Region, Catholic Relief Services (CRS) April 2011: John recently visited EMU and updated us on his work in the East Africa region, especially Sudan. Read more: Sudan as tinderbox and microcosm. Also, watch John’s interview by the Environmental Change and Security Program at the Woodrow Wilson International Center ...More
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jan Jenner John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute