PhD Candidate Jodi is a third year PhD candidate in Peace and Conflict Studies at the Mauro Centre for Peace and Justice at the University of Manitoba. The title of her dissertation research is “Contentious Activism: Peacebuilding and Intersectional Identities in the Transnational Border Justice Movement,” focusing on the social movement in Arizona and Sonora. ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute