Jennifer “Jenny” Christine Jag Jivan, MA ’06 (conflict transformation), has been the full-time acting director of the Christian Study Centre in Rawalpindi, Pakistan, since 2013 (after starting part time in 2012). Established in 1967, the center works extensively to promote interfaith harmony, peacebuilding, human rights, women’s rights, and minority rights. It carries out research in these ...More
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID