Director of Practice and Training Institute, Center for Justice and Peacebuilding, EMU Jan Jenner directs the Practice & Training Institute of CJP . She formerly served as co-country representative for seven years with Mennonite Central Committee in Kenya. Ms. Jenner is co-author of When You are the Peacebuilder: Stories and Reflections on Peacebuilding from Africa.
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID