Jae-Young Lee graduated from Eastern Mennonite University with an MA in Conflict Transformation. He works as a peace educator, restorative justice practitioner, and mediation trainer. He is one of the first facilitators for the victim offender reconciliation program in Korea, including at Seoul Family Court. He has conducted various workshops on peace education, restorative justice, ...More
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID