Director of Transformative Peacemaking, Mennonite Church USA The emphasis of Iris’ work is in Immingration, Anti-racism and Intercultural competency; undoing racism, building bridges between cultures toward a transfomed intercultural church. Iris reports that “Rev 7:9 is our vision for the church” in this work. Iris’ published works are as follows: “Finding Balance and Harmony in ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID