Director of Transformative Peacemaking, Mennonite Church USA The emphasis of Iris’ work is in Immingration, Anti-racism and Intercultural competency; undoing racism, building bridges between cultures toward a transfomed intercultural church. Iris reports that “Rev 7:9 is our vision for the church” in this work. Iris’ published works are as follows: “Finding Balance and Harmony in ...More
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID