PhD candidate, School for Conflict Analysis & Resolution of George Mason University In her doctoral work, Irene hopes to to explore the role of doctorate-holding leaders of society and other intellectuals in contributing to the violence in the Congo, or at least in acquiescing to it.
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute