Chairperson, Himalayan Human Rights Monitors; Chairperson, Beyond Beijing Committee; Board member, Smith College Alumnae Association Anjana has been involved with transitional justice work with women and children directly involved and affected by armed conflict in Nepal. Anjana started HimRights LifeLine during the conflict and continues to monitor, document, mediate, and rescue. At present, the program ...More
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID