Social Services Worker Since completing our MCC term in Kenya, we have returned to the Shenandoah Valley. I am now working about 3/4 time with the Harrisonburg-Rockingham Social Services Department. March 2009: Jim and his wife Cathy recently finished an assignment as co-country representatives for Mennonite Central Committee, Kenya. They had overall responsibility for the ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute