National Program Officer, United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights Francois is in charge of human rights promotion and protection and monitoring thematic issues including: human rights and natural resources, economic, social and cultural rights, Truth and Reconciliation Commission establishment, and human rights-based approaches within the UN system within Upper Guinea and Forest Guinea. Between graduation in 2011 and ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute