Founder of the Finger Lakes Restorative Justice Center While completing my master’s degree in restorative justice, I gathered members of Rochester’s (NY) governmental departments, nonprofit agencies, victim advocacy groups and interested individuals to intoduce them to the principles of restorative justice. In May 2000, we founded the Finger Lakes Restorative Justice Center. I directed the ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute