Editor in Chief, Eastern Mennonite University Bonnie is editor of EMU’s tri-annual magazine, Crossroads, and the bi-annual magazine, Peacebuilder, produced for the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding. Bonnie came to this role with more than 20 years of experience in newspaper, magazine and newsletter publishing. She worked as a writer or an editor for the ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID