Program Manager, Rosetta Stone I am currently working as a program manager at Fairfield Language Technologies(Rosetta Stone) in Harrisonburg with theEndangered Language Program. It’s been a privilege to work with Native American and First Nation groups who desire to preserve and revitalize their languages. Thus far I’ve worked with the Seminole tribe in Florida, the Inuttitut language in Labrador ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute