Program Manager, Rosetta Stone I am currently working as a program manager at Fairfield Language Technologies(Rosetta Stone) in Harrisonburg with theEndangered Language Program. It’s been a privilege to work with Native American and First Nation groups who desire to preserve and revitalize their languages. Thus far I’ve worked with the Seminole tribe in Florida, the Inuttitut language in Labrador ...More
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jan Jenner John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute