PhD Candidate, Comparative Politics and Policies, Department of Political Science, Kent State University; Co-founder of Conflict Analysis and Intervention Group (CAAIG) Marie-José Tayah is the co-founder of Conflict Analysis and Intervention Group (CAAIG), and a doctoral candidate in transnational and comparative politics and policies at the Department of Political Science at Kent State University. Her ...More
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID