PhD Candidate, Comparative Politics and Policies, Department of Political Science, Kent State University; Co-founder of Conflict Analysis and Intervention Group (CAAIG) Marie-José Tayah is the co-founder of Conflict Analysis and Intervention Group (CAAIG), and a doctoral candidate in transnational and comparative politics and policies at the Department of Political Science at Kent State University. Her ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID