Consultant I have opened a consultancy office on conflict issues in Nairobi. Previously, I was director and associate producer of a DVD released early this year called “We Should Talk Peace.” Filming took place in Kenya, Uganda, South Africa and Nigeria, with funding from Mennonite Central Committee (MCC). (Purchase it online at www.mccstore.org or borrow it from ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute