Consultant I have opened a consultancy office on conflict issues in Nairobi. Previously, I was director and associate producer of a DVD released early this year called “We Should Talk Peace.” Filming took place in Kenya, Uganda, South Africa and Nigeria, with funding from Mennonite Central Committee (MCC). (Purchase it online at www.mccstore.org or borrow it from ...More
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID