Researcher, Africa Conflict Prevention Program, Institute for Security Studies 2010:I’m in Kenya, enjoying being back. I’m working as a Researcher for the Africa Conflict Prevention Program of the Institute for Security Studies. 2008: I am now working with UNDP in Darfur, Sudan, as a Peacebuilding Specialist with a fund that works with the Darfur community initiatives to build trust and ...More
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID