Researcher, Africa Conflict Prevention Program, Institute for Security Studies 2010:I’m in Kenya, enjoying being back. I’m working as a Researcher for the Africa Conflict Prevention Program of the Institute for Security Studies. 2008: I am now working with UNDP in Darfur, Sudan, as a Peacebuilding Specialist with a fund that works with the Darfur community initiatives to build trust and ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute