With the knowledge I have gained as a student of CJP I have been serving the UN in countries such as Afghanistan, Iraq, East Timor, Jordan and Austria. Currently I am a political affairs officer, United Nations, Secretariat, New York, with the Al-Qaida/Taliban Sanctions Monitoring Team, Department of Political Affairs.
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jan Jenner John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute