Nyambura is currently pursuing doctoral studies in political science at the University of Ottawa (Canada). Her research focus is peacebuilding in Kenya, though she remains keen on peace and conflict issues in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). Most recently, she worked with the Nairobi office of the Institute for Security Studies as a researcher on peace and conflict in the Great Lakes region of Africa. It was a great experience that allowed her to publish research on her interests, ranging from environmental security, conflict minerals and particular peace and conflict situations in Kenya, DRC and Burundi (all available online).
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID