Moussa’s role in the Technical Secretariat is to provide strategic leadership to the fund so as to maximize impact. Based in Darfur, DCPSF is a UN funding mechanism that focuses on community peacebuilding in Darfur. It was created as a mechanism to promote community peace and mitigate conflict in Darfur while track one processes are going on. DCPSF Phase I funded 26 projects in the range of a total budget of USD 33M. Moussa’s group launched Phase II last Summer with a target of USD 40-50M during the period 2011-2015. The donor’s response was overwhelmingly positive. So far they have been able to mobilize USD 19M. The 26 projects funded are in all three Darfur States.
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID