Charles monitors, writes and guides advocacy efforts on U.S public policy related to Africa, global HIV/AIDS, Food Justice and Food Security. He is involved in conducting policy research, analysis, writing and constituency education while performing networking and speaking responsibilities, with workshop facilitation. He builds grassroots campaigns to encourage constituents and members of Congress to take action by providing them with information on critical issues. Charles also attends congressional committee hearings and coalition meetings, analyzes documents and reports, drafts action alerts, letters, and background reports to keep constituents informed.
- Peacebuilding vocation and the Mennonites’ tutelage: personal reflections on my peacebuilding trajectory anchored on a Mennonite foundation
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Ali Gohar Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Center for Justice and Peacebuilding David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Howard Zehr Jan Jenner Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute